Welcome to PAAM
Pakistan Australia Association Melbourne Incorporated (hereafter referred to as PAAM) is a non-profitable and non-religious voluntary organisation for all Australians, in particular those Australians of Pakistani origin, regardless of socioeconomic, religious, or political standing.
The objects for which PAAM is established are to:
- Provide a centralised focus for the activities of the Pakistan community at large in the State of Victoria, and to promote the cultural heritage and identity of its members.
- Represent the interests and views of members including, where necessary, through submissions to governmental agencies, diplomatic commissions, industry, and associations.
- Utilise its resources to enhance social harmony and cooperation with other community organisations pursuing similar objectives of PAAM.
- Provide for analysis and debate on issues affecting its members, whether directly or indirectly.
- Promote fellowship and provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and views amongst its members and the general Australian community at large.